This privacy statement applies to Amplify Code Limited. This is the company through which I (Colin Cameron) perform my freelance work.
The type of personal information I collect
I value your privacy. I don't collect any personal information beyond what is neccessary.
- If you use my contact form or send me an email, I collect your name and email address along with any phone numbers or employer details you include in your email.
- If we do business together, I collect a billing address and payment details.
- Card payments are handled through Stripe, so I never collect your full card details.
Sharing your information with third parties
Your personal information will be shared with the following third parties:
- Stripe: If you pay me using a credit or debit card, your name, email address, billing address, and card details will be shared.
- Zoho: If I send you an invoice it will be sent through Zoho and your name, email address, and billing address will be shared.
How your personal information is stored
Your information is securely stored. When information is stored on a third-party service, it is secured using a randomly-generated password and access is only given to those who require it. My own computers are encrypted and secured with a strong password. Information is stored for as long as you remain a client, or as long as is legally required.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask me for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask me to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask me to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask me to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask me to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that I transfer the personal information you gave me to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. Please contact me at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about my use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to [email protected].
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how I have used your data.
The ICO's address:
Information Commissioner's Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Changes to this privacy statement
If I make any changes to the contents of this privacy statement, those changes will become effective the moment they are published on this webpage.
Last updated: 13th January 2023
Copyright © 2023 Amplify Code Ltd | Company registered in Scotland SC748062 | Privacy Statement